- TENDER SUBMISSION DATE 5PM 1ST MARCH 2019
- INVESTMENT FOR SALE
- HIGH YIELDING CITY CENTRE OFFICE INVESTMENT
- ATTRACTIVE GRADE II LISTED PERIOD PROPERTY
- PROVIDES 4063 SQ FT OF GOOD QUALITY OFFICE ACCOMMODATION
- PASSING NET INCOME OF CIRCA £45,000
- POTENTIAL TO INCREASE THIS TO CIRCA £50,000
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a freehold high yielding office investment in the prestigious Lemon Street area in Truro city centre. The building saw two Centuries of Medical Practice, from 1806, and it is probably the first time of being SOLD since it was built over 200 years ago. The property is currently let on flexible terms with some tenants benefitting from Security of Tenure and others not. The property is likely to appeal to an investor or part owner occupier and offers an asset management opportunity. Current Net Yield circa 9.12% with potential Yield of over 10%.