St Ives Business Park, Penbeagle Industrial Estate, Penbeagle Lane
- FULLY LET LIGHT INDUSTRIAL/OFFICE INVESTMENT
- ANNUAL INCOME OF £65,266 PA
- POTENTIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR AN ADDITIONAL UNIT
- NEIGHBOURING CAR WASH ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT SAME TIME
A very rare opportunity to purchase a fully let, income producing industrial investment in the heart of St Ives’ only business park, Penbeagle Industrial Estate. The investment comprises a terrace of 5 industrial units which has been re clad and has benefitted from a new roof overlaying the original roof. Each unit has its car parking area and access to each unit is either via pedestrianised access to the front or via loading doors to the rear. There is potential for further asset management/development opportunities and the property benefits from planning permission to erect an additional business unit on the south eastern elevation. The asset produces an annual income of £65,266 pa. There is also an opportunity to acquire the neighbouring high yielding car wash at the same time.